Training Centre “SCF Novoship Training” seeks to be the best while rendering certified educational services in the sphere of vocational education and continuing professional development of sea transport personnel.
Training Centre staff includes specialists competent in this area, they do all their best in order to receive deserved recognition of the Centre and to hold a leading position in the educational services market.
Services of vocational education and continuing professional development meet the requirements of
- International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers – 1978, as amended;
- The Merchant Shipping Code of the Russian Federation approved by the Russian Government on 30.04.1999 No 81-FR;
- The Ministry of Transport Order No 32 dated 10.02 2010 on approval Regulation on Training Centres and Simulators Certification;
- The Ministry of Transport Order No 62 dated 15.03 2012 on approval Regulation on Seafarers Certification as amended by Order No 167 dated 13.05 2015 ;
- Recommendations on Management and Certification of the Training Centres approved by the Federal Maritime and River Transport Agency on 06.09.2016.
- Legislation on education of the Russian Federation;
- Safety Management System of JSC SOVCOMFLOT.
We also take into consideration the following:
- Recommendations of IMO Model Courses;
- Standard training programs approved by the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation;
- International and national requirements to simulators and other equipment;
- Use of approved equipment and software.
Implementation of targeting policy is to allow Training Centre “SCF Novoship Training Centre” to take its place in educational sphere with confidence, to gain stable development of educational services, quality management system, and raise responsibility of the Training Centre staff for quality at all levels of educational, training and administrative activities, increase the sale of high quality educational services.