Training Centre “SCF Novoship Training” seeks to be the best rendering certified educational services in the sphere of extended professional education, upgrade qualification and crew members’ retrain.
Training Centre staff includes specialists competent in their area, they do all their best in order that the Centre receives deserved recognition and holds a leading position in the educational services market.
Seafarers’ training (retraining) is carried out in accordance with the requirements of:
- International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers – 1978, with amendments;
- Regulation 900 Certification of the Sea Crafts Crewmembers, adopted by a decree of the Russian Federation Government on 04 August 1999.
- Regulation on Training Centres and Shore-based Training Centres and Management of Training for Seafarers, put in force by the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation on 04 February 2000;
- Relevant legislation of the Russian Federation;
- Guideline, prescriptive, executive documents on Safety management System (in accordance with International Safety Management Code – ISM Code) of JSC Novoship.
We also take into consideration the following:
Implementation of targeting policy is to allow Training Centre “SCF Novoship Training Centre” to take its place in educational sphere with confidence, to gain stable development of educational services, quality management system, and raise responsibility of the Training Centre staff for quality at all levels of educational, training and administrative activities, increase the sale of high quality educational services.
- IMO model courses recommendations;
- Standard programs on education by RF Ministry of Transport;
- International and national requirements to equipment;
- Equipment of approved type.